Ruth Trettis, Naples Florida Real Estate
Naples "First Lady" of Real Estate
Ruth has had more than twenty years of real estate experience. Previously, Ruth was with Prudential Florida Realty where she earned recognition repeatedly as a multi-million dollar producer. In 1991 and 1996, she was recognized statewide as the top sales associate, and was the number two associate in 1995, named from more than 2,500 associates statewide. Ruth has earned the Chairman's Circle Legend Award, which represents the top one percent of Realtors nationwide, and the designation of Signature Property Specialist. Ruth has been a resident of Naples for more than 30 years, and is a member of the Naples Area Board of Realtors.
RUTH TRETTIS '
- Graduate of Jefferson Medical College School of Nursing V R.N.
- Attended Rosemont College, Rosemont, PA and Villanova University, Villanova, PA
- Resident of Naples, FL for 40 years - lived in Aqualane Shores & Port Royal for all that time
- Real Estate Salesperson in Naples, FL for 30 years
- Number 1 in Sales for Florida for the following years: 1991 and 1996 with Prudential Florida Realty/Merrill Lynch
- Collier County Sales Leader for Prudential Florida/Merrill Lynch: 1985,1986,1987,1991,1994 & 1996
- Collier County Listings Leader for Prudential Florida/Merrill Lynch: 1981,1982,1990,1991,1992,1993 & 1996
- Chairman's Circle Award - ranked in the .006% of all real estate salespersons nationwide
- Listing agent for one of the highest priced residential properties in Florida - sold for $30 million in 2001
- Sold one of the highest priced homes on navigable water in Collier County for $16 million in 2003
Married, 5 children and 7 grandchildren